This is such a simple cake to make, but it’s so good. And there’s just something about it, but it doesn’t make me feel super guilty for eating it because it’s so light and, I mean, there’s blueberries. ;)
What You’ll Need:
- Gluten Free ‘Funfetti’ cake mix
- 1 Cup Water
- 1/3 Cup Oil
- 3 Eggs
- Large pack Blueberries
- Coconut Sugar
- Truwhip Whip Cream
What You’ll Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Follow cake mix instructions and bake accordingly.
- Rinse blueberries and add 1 Cup coconut sugar and allow bluerries to soak.
- Allow cakes to cool 1-2 hours.
- Top bottom cake with truwhip and blueberries.
- Coat top cake’s bottom with truwhip to ensure cakes stay together.
- ‘Ice’ top cake with truwhip and top with blueberries.
- Refrigerate and serve.