Y’all. I don’t know what’s gotten into me, but I can’t stop baking. And it’s a good thing too, because I have been on a roll lately. My son actually told me yesterday, after trying this, that this was the best thing I’ve ever made.
I’d have to say, I agree with him completely.
What You’ll Need:
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup coconut sugar
- 1 cup coconut oil (melted)
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 can (12 oz) evaporated milk
- 1 can (15 oz) pumpkin purée
- 1 box Spice Cake Mix
What You’ll do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a 9×13 baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, mix pumpkin purée, evaporated milk, eggs, coconut sugar and cinnamon until well-combined. It’s going to be very soupy.
- Pour into baking dish.
- Sprinkle dry cake mix on top of pumpkin mixture.
- Take melted coconut oil and drizzle all over the top.
- Bake for about 55-60 minutes. It may appear to still be soft in the middle, but it will continue to set up as it cools.
- Let cool for at least 30 minutes before slicing and serving.
- Top with whip cream and serve.
- Enjoy with those you care most about.