Okay, y’all. I have a confession to make. I am addicted to this Sugar Cookie Peach Cobbler.
It is so good. And it is so easy to make. I can whip it up in just a few minutes.
What You’ll Need:
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 large and 1 small can of peaches (drained)
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 1 package refrigerator sugar cookie dough, cut into 1/4-inch slices or precut sugar cookie dough
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Coat an 8-inch square baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine sugar, cornstarch, and cinnamon. Add peaches and coconut oil; mix well.
- Pour mixture into baking dish and top with cookie dough slices.
- Sprinkle top with cinnamon and sugar.
- Bake 35-40 minutes, or until golden brown. Serve warm or chilled.
See? I told you it was easy!