- Forgiveness is an accounting term
- Forgiveness is focused on the debt, not the debtor
- ‘Forgive and forget’ — don’t really see this in scripture
- Forgiveness is not optional in God’s Kingdom
- We cannot give away what we do not receive, and we cannot receive what we do not give away.
I suppose that as you read that title you probably thought that I would have an answer for you. Maybe I do, maybe I don’t.
I only say that because it’s the truth. I want to have an answer to that question so badly, but at the same time, I know the kind of struggle I have with forgiveness that I’m not sure that I am the best person to answer that question. Actually, I know I’m probably not the best person to answer that question.
First, I need to make something clear. Something that a lot of…
View original post 982 more words